Friday, February 07, 2014

February Meeting of MTRA - Murrieta/Temecula Republican Assembly

I will be in attendance tonight, with information about my book, "25 Myths of the Constitution."  I will be receiving copies of the book in a little over a week, and so if you are a regular attendee of my Constitution Class, the Constitution Association, or the MTRA, I will have copies of the book available for sale, and to be autographed, at those meetings after next week.

For tonight's MTRA Meeting, Check-in starts at 6:00 pm; Program starts at 6:30 pm.
Temecula City Hall Conference Room, 41000 Main Street, Temecula, CA 92589

Cost: $20 for non-members, $15 for regular members, $10 for Gold Eagle members and students

Hope to see you there.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: