Saturday, March 15, 2014

Washington Post Plane Mistake

By Douglas V. Gibbs

Perhaps it is nothing.  After all, this is a hyper-sensitive society we live in.  But it crossed my mind that if a "conservative" publication had done what the Washington Post has done, it would be front page news about the insensitivity of The Right.  First, let me show you my full screen shot, then we will zero in so that you can see clearly what I saw.



Do you see what I see?  Next to three headlines on the Washington Post's email to me about the Malaysian Plane going missing, and probably hijacked by terrorists, is the ad for a game where a plane is being shot at.  Sure, I get it, this ad had been planned long before the Malaysian flight went missing, but could you imagine if a major conservative site had this going on what the backlash would be?

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I am just being too sensitive.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: