Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dennis Michael Lynch Addresses IRSgate & Clive Bundy

by JASmius

Investigative filmmaker and Editor of dmldaily.com, Dennis Michael Lynch, discussed IRS bonuses and the Bundy Ranch standoff in Nevada.



Harry (G)Reid said, "Something will happen to Clive Bundy"?  Y'know, I wasn't joshing when I called the Senate Majority Chisler "Don Reidone," but I didn't imagine he would ever be this publicly candid about it.

Bundy is the last rancher left in his county?  Sounds to me like he's the "endangered species".

We're "the Titanic headed towards the iceberg"?  Sorry, Dennis, we hit that iceberg 537 days ago.

And...we're now Venezuela?  Um, I prophesied that almost six years ago.

Exit quote from Edward Cassidy: "Go listen to Robert Welsh's speech in 1958, you'll see exactly why they are after the land.  Take away the food supply [and] the sheep will follow you anywhere."

No comments: