Monday, May 19, 2014

Eric Holder Set To Announce Charges....Against Chinese Officials

by JASmius

Um, well, that's...um....nifty, I guess.  No, no, that's not the adjective I'm looking for.  It's....inadequate?  Okay, that's at least on the right track.  How about....silly?  Risible?  Extraneous?



Look, I don't want to impolitely interrupt Eric "The Red's" little dragnet here, but is it untoward of me to point out that seeing as how this bit 'o cyberespionage was carried out by the People's Liberation Army, it really constitutes an act of war by Red China against the United States, and thus resides in the purview of the Commissariats of State and/or Defense and/or Homeland Security, not Injustice & Revenge?  Is Qian Lihua really going to be taken out by a targeted indictment strike?  It was bad enough that these animals treat jihadism as a law enforcement issue - i.e. "lawfare" - now they're doing the same with country-to-country conflict.

I try to picture Qian's (and whomever else's) reaction when they receive Holder's summons, and words fail me.  It sounds like one of those "supply the caption to this picture" contests.



Then I attempt to picture Eric "The Red" applying this same prosecutorial zeal to all of Barack Obama's scandals.



No wonder the feeling keeps going away.

No comments: