Monday, December 29, 2014

Al Jazeera wants Mr. Constitution

By Douglas V. Gibbs

Last July, I was on Al Jazeera America to discuss the immigration issue.  I was asked to be on the show because of my involvement in the protests in Murrieta that ultimately resulted in turning around buses full of illegal aliens from originally from the Rio Grande Valley in Texas.

I just got off the phone with Al Jazeera America, and tomorrow morning they will have me on to talk about the immigration issue, again.  I am pretty jazzed because this will be an opportunity on television to discuss the issue in more depth than I was able to before, through the lens of the Constitution, on a major national network.

I will post details as they come available.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: