Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hillary Campaign Logo Fail

by JASmius



I'm guessing the idea behind it was the "Forward!" slogan from Obama-2012.  At least, that's the best explanation I can come up with.  Otherwise it doesn't appear to have been too well thought out.  I mean, a red arrow Marshawn-Lynching its way through two blue lines of defense taking the country back to the right?  That is what that logo symbolizes.  Either that or one of those highway hospital signs.



If there's still anybody who wonders why I don't think anybody will EVER be "ready for Hillary," here's one more reason to toss on the burgeoning mound of them.

Needless to say, there has been a fusillade of social media ridicule of this silly logo, and it would take me all day to reproduce it all here.  So I'll just leave you with my favorite:



Kinda says it all, doesn't it?

No comments: