Thursday, June 04, 2015

Referencing Douglas V. Gibbs

By Douglas V. Gibbs

I have been writing for a long time, and many of my articles have appeared on various websites, the most notable being Canada Free Press.  Last year Drudge Report picked up a couple of my CFP articles, and the Free Republic has also tested the waters of my writing a few times.  My writing is primarily political commentary, and regarding constitution-related issues.  As "America's Constitution Authority," many folks have come to expect honest written work from an originalist point of view from me.

Then, while considering purchasing a book, and scrolling through the list of references, I stumbled upon ME.  So, I thought I'd share it with you.

The reference page is from: One Nation without God?: The Battle for Christianity in an Age of Unbelief By David Aikman

I was considering picking up this book for my library.  Now, I am for sure going to buy it.

Perhaps it'll wind up as one of the reviewed works on the Book of the Week segment on Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs in the near future.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: