Tuesday, June 02, 2015

What Reality is he living in?

I have been looking but I can't find his reality.  Where is it?

I have been looking but I can’t find his reality. Where is it?

by Robert Garding | June 2, 2015
Now folks, I have been looking, but I can’t find the reality that this moron is talking about. We are not the most respected country on earth. We haven’t been for a while. Especially since BOROKE Obama and his family hit the White House. I mean, look at what I am seeing. The reality I see is that we are the laughing stock of the world now, where our enemies have no fear of us, and our allies don’t believe we will have their backs.
I see photos of Jackie Kennedy as the first lady, regal, and dressed up for the occasion, then I see photos of the new first lady, moochelle Obama. There was a regalness and a “first ladiness” about Mrs Kennedy that you could see in each photo. But when it comes to Moochelle, all I see is ghetto. There is NO FIRST LADY about her. And Obama? He has absolutely no clue about what it means to be the president of this great country.
I keep seeing quotes from him and his cabinet, and I just shake my head in shame, that we were stupid enough to let this man get even close to the White House, let alone live in it for 8 years.
It sort of reminds me of when I was the manager of an apartment complex while I lived in Spokane, Washington.
We tried to screen the people who were moving in well, so that they wouldn’t destroy the apartment they were to live in. For the most part we succeeded. But, I remember one that was only in the apartment for a month before they had to be evicted.
They rented one of our best. A two bedroom two bath townhome, where the living room and kitchen and one bathroom was downstairs, with a balconey off the living room. Upstairs there were two bedrooms, and a bath, with another balconey in the master bedroom. It was a very nice apartment. But I digress……
These people moved in, without much of a screening, against my better judgement, and a month later I had to evict them. Before they moved in, new carpets, paint, and curtains were put in, and it was an apartment to dream about. When they left however, there were holes in the wall where drugs had been kept, the carpets were trashed, the curtains had been ruined, and all the work done before they moved in had to be redone again.
Now, thinking of this true story that I just told you, try to imagine the repair work that is going to have to be done to the people’s house when the Obama’s leave. I hate to think about it. They are nothing more than rich ghetto, and I am afraid to think about the shape of the inside of that majestic house on Pennsylvania street when they leave. Do you want to think about it?
God Bless America
God Bless our Troops
God Bless us all
-Robert-

No comments: