Saturday, August 22, 2015

Constitution Guy's Radio Schedule: Targeting Republicans

The Republican Party is supposed to be "our" party. They are supposed to be the conservative ones, the folks that believe in their oath to uphold and protect the U.S. Constitution. . . but sometimes, one wonders. Are the Republicans still who they ought to be? Are they still in line with their platform? Or are they as much of a problem as the Democrats? I missed Conservative Voice Radio his week because I was celebrating my 31st Wedding Anniversary. . . but I am sure they had plenty to say despite my absence. Listen to Conservative Voice Radio and Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs live, today on www.kmet1490am.com.


Today's Saturday Radio Schedule:


8:00 am, Conservative Voice Radio, KMET 1490-AM


11:00 am, American Daily Review, BlogTalkRadio


1:00 pm, Constitution Radio, KMET 1490-AM


If you miss the shows live, you can catch the podcast later at the above links.

No comments: