Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Auto Accomplishments

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host 

On my cell phone, I was noticing as I type in certain words the phone will recommend the next word for me. Sometimes that function can be quite handy, and sometimes it can be politically skewed. I decided to play around with it a little, and when I typed Obama the first word to come up after that in the center was "accomplishments". When I entered Trump's name the word to come up in the middle was "was," and then the next word was "accused". The attempt to influence opinion of the public goes all the way across the board from cartoons to movies to the media to even the words that your phone recommends when you are typing on the little keyboard. Even with Obama gone, the liberal-left is trying to convince you that the failed president did okay. 

(entered using my phone. . . )

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary.

No comments: