Friday, April 28, 2017

Mr. Constitution's Upcoming Schedule. . .

Douglas V. Gibbs, Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host, a.k.a. Mr. Constitution, keeps a pretty busy schedule.  I would love for you to be able to join me at some of the events I am a part of.  While in the next week, or so, I don't have any public speaking events (you can BOOK ME HERE), my regular schedule can be a busy one.  To show you how busy I can be, and to give you a heads up on opportunities for you to join me, my schedule is below.  As for the reason for doing this "upcoming schedule" post, it all began on Facebook. . .

On Facebook, after I commented we had a low number of students at last night's Constitution Class in Temecula, one of the folks who follows me stated I need to give more warning about upcoming events.  Another asked me to participate in something soon, and I responded that my schedule will not currently allow me to participate.  For your information, here's what's coming up...

No comments: