Saturday, October 14, 2017

Hazard of Running as a Republican in Los Angeles County

Posted by Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host


***PLEASE SHARE***
This morning I found my vehicle vandalized in front of my home in South Torrance.  I checked with my neighbors and I was the only vehicle hit, and is most likely connected to me running for Torrance City Council.  I am not angry as this is more of a reflection on them, than me.  I am eager to find out who did this, so in an effort to FIGHT CRIME in Torrance and to stop individuals like this from harming anyone else, I AM OFFERING A $500 REWARD for information that will lead to the arrest and conviction of this/ or these individuals.  
Please contact Torrance Police Department at 310-618-5570 and reference case# 170044677
I will not be intimidated, nor will I cower. 
Thank you
Aurelio Mattucci

#WhyTorrance


-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: