Thursday, January 18, 2018

Illegal Alien in Court: I Will Kill More Cops

By Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host

My ten-year-old grandson asked me why Donald Trump wants to build a wall at the Mexican Border.  I replied, "For the same reason we lock our door at home.  All of the people outside might not be bad guys, but since there are some bad guys out there, we lock our door."

He nodded.

A ten-year-old kid understands the need for border security, yet an entire party of Democrats can understand. . . because their position has nothing to do with safety, and everything to do about political power and gaining illegal votes.

One of those bad guys mixed into the population of illegal aliens is a guy named Luis Bracamontes, who is on trial for killing two deputies in 2014.

During the trial, the judge decided to order the jury out of the room when Bracamontes decided to go on a verbal tirade where he not only admitted to murdering the peace officers, and that there’s no need for a trial, but that (as he smiled and smirked) “I killed f***ing cops. They’re f***ing dead. I don’t f***ing regret that ... I will break out soon and I will kill more.”

The defense attorneys are attempting to convince the jury that Bracamontes was high on drugs and had no idea what he was doing.

The judge, who I think should have left the jury in their seats to hear Bracamontes do his thing, said that the jury needs to render its verdict on the evidence it hears, not on the outbursts by Bracamontes.  He's a violent criminal, and shielding him in the way the judge and his attorneys are doing is downright criminal in its own right.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: