Friday, March 30, 2018

Confirmed: Travis Allen on Constitution Radio

When I was growing up, my dad told me that there are three different kinds of people.  Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder, "What happened?"

Which One Are You?

Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs airs every Saturday from 1-3 pm, live on KMET 1490-AM.  Call in at 951-922-3532.  Tune in online at www.kmet1490am.com.  Learn more at my radio page, or KMET's page for my program.  Listen later to the podcast on Sound Cloud.

Scheduled:

1:05 - California Gubernatorial Candidate Travis Allen.
2:40 - U.S. Senate Candidate Paul Taylor.
2:15 - Organizer, Holocaust March of Remembrance

In Studio: Double X - primary organizer of the Golden State Coalition of Conservative, Christian California Candidates.

This is one episode you cannot afford to miss!

Also . . . 


I will discuss my visits to Southern California Cities regarding opting out of the Sanctuary State law.
→ I will discuss the truth about the Omnibus Bill.
→ I will discuss why the Democrats are pushing against the 2nd Amendment, and the real reason the amendment exists in the first place.
→ I will discuss why the Pennsylvania Gubernatorial Race is also important, and may serve as ground zero in the social issues debate.

Call in (951-922-3532), message me on Facebook during the program, or listen quietly . . . but be a part of the program.


This episode is too important ... don't miss it!!!

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

1 comment:

BrigitteHGreen said...

great picture