Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Corona Constitution Class Tonight . . . and more

By Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host
Okay, here's what's up for Mr. Constitution:

This Morning I was at the Banning-Beaumont-Cherry Valley Breakfast Meeting.  They meet each Tuesday at 8:00 am (I usually roll in about 8:30).  Since there is no Tea Party group in Temecula Valley, the Beaumont Group is my Tea Party.  They are active, conservative, and very influential in their region.  Normally I try to be there each Tuesday for Breakfast, but due to my crazy schedule of late, it's been a while.  Had my latest book, A Promise of American Liberty, there with me, and they bought all of the available copies.

Tuesday (Tonight) at 6:00 pm: Corona Constitution Class.  We will continue through the 14th Amendment.  For context it is wise to not only read my chapter about the Reconstruction Amendments in my book "The Basic Constitution," but also to refer to the congressional record of the time, The Congressional Globe.

Wednesday at 1:00 pm: I teach homeschool students government and economics.  We are in the second to last week of economics during this semester.  Contact me if you wish to learn more about my lessons for homeschool children ... douglasvgibbs at yahoo.com or constitutionspeaker at yahoo.com.

Wednesday 4:00 pm: Constitution Association weekly board meeting.  As we approach our annual dinner in July and wrestle with my possible departure for Oregon, we'll need as many voices there to help us get things done.  We meet at the GOP Headquarters, 28120 Jefferson Avenue in Temecula.

Wednesday 6:00 pm: Constitution Class, Temecula.  In the beginning . . . there was Franklin, Jefferson, and Madison.  We start over in Temecula this coming Wednesday. Hope to see you there.

Thursday at 5:00 pm: Banning-Beaumont-Cherry Valley monthly meeting, Farms' House Restaurant, 6261 Joshua Palmer Way, Banning.  I will be speaking on presidential powers.

Saturday, while Constitution Radio is on KMET 1490-AM, I will have a guest host at 1:00 pm, G.R. Mobley, because I will be conducting a seminar in Northridge, California.  3:00 pm start,

Marie Callender's Restaurant & Bakery
19310 Business Center Drive (GARDEN ROOM)
Northridge, CA 91324
818-993-0704

Later on in the evening I have been invited to the home of a Fox News personality to meet a nationally recognized constitutionalist.  I will discuss what happens later on this website, and the following Saturday on Constitution Radio.

That's what's up.  Also, I will be redoing the websites, and increasing my video output.  Stay tuned.

Oh, by the way, I may be departing California in the next few months, as well.  Keep coming here and you'll get the details as we go along.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: