Friday, October 25, 2019

Is Hillary Running?

Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host

With a weak field of candidates against a very popular Donald J. Trump, the Democrats are getting nervous about 2020.  Some of them are so nervous that when Hillary Clinton hinted she may return to the campaign trail, many have gotten excited. The other day somebody asked me, "Is Hillary running?"

I responded, "No, she can't, she'll have to be carried."

:)

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

6 comments:

슬롯사이트 said...

I get pleasure from, cause I found just what I used to be having a look for.

sportstotomen.com said...

THAT YOU'VE SHARED TO EVERYONE. STAY SAFE!

19guide03.com said...

Thank you for sharing such blogs.

slotplayground.com said...

You have a genuine capacity to compose a substance that is useful for us.

edwardsrailcar.com said...

Thanks for such a good articles it really helped me after reading your posts.

cmriindia.org said...

I appreciate your quality stuff, that was really so useful and informative.