Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sanctity of Life Sunday

By Douglas V. Gibbs

“With consistency, beautiful and undeviating, human life from its commencement to its close, is protected by the common law. In the contemplation of law, life begins when the infant is first able to stir in the womb. By the law, life is protected not only from immediate destruction, but from every degree of actual violence, and, in some cases, from every degree of danger.” ― James Wilson, Signer of the U.S. Constitution, and defender of the Constitution at the Pennsylvania Ratification Convention.

Jeremiah 1:5, KJV ... Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Psalm 139:13-14, KJV ... 13 For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb.  14 I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: