Sunday, June 20, 2021

Narcissistic Atheism and the apology to Kirk Cameron

By Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host

Actress and former AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL winner Adrianne Curry recently apologized to Kirk Cameron for hating him due to his Christianity and belief in God. “I sneered at the mention of his name because my agnostic beliefs set me above all others in my infinite godless greatness,” Curry confessed on her Facebook. “When I really ask myself why I did so, my only truthful answer is that I was surrounded by godless people who fancied themselves better than anyone and everyone who had faith in anything besides their own selfish selves…

Read about Kirk Cameron's incredible response at Movie Guide.

https://www.movieguide.org/news-articles/actress-apologizes-to-kirk-cameron-i-walked-with-the-flock-of-sheep-who-told-me-what-to-hate.html

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: