Sunday, March 27, 2022

Liberty Lap, Calimesa/Yucaipa

Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host

I will be joining The Liberty Lap today "up the hill" from where I live down in Temecula Valley.  I will be arriving at 2:30 pm, and I will have about ten minutes at 3:00 pm to speak to the crowd before we hoist our flags and begin driving.  

The organization is all about love of country.  Talking to the main organizer, Eric, he explained to me the aim is community focus, community involvement, family core values, showing appreciation to military veterans and first responders, encouraging members to participate in civic engagement, raising civic leaders, and providing opportunities for constitution education.

My kind of group.

The gathering location is Stater Bros. in Yucaipa at 11365 Bryant St.  

Hope to see you there.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary


No comments: