Thursday, December 29, 2022

"Because it's the Right Thing To Do"

By Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host

We are afflicted in every way, but not constrained; perplexed, but not driven to despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed;
always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our body. -- 2 Corinthians 4: 8-10


Between the pessimism of some of our allies, and the ridicule-laden attacks from the progressive lefties it is a wonder the Freedom Movement still has legs.  Defeatism runs rampant.  It is important to understand that while I am an optimist, I am not in the fight just because I think it is winnable.  In fact, even if I believed it was absolutely an impossible endeavor, that there was no stopping the tyranny that is trying to finish off our Constitution, I would not alter my efforts.  The main reason I fight is because liberty is always worth fighting for.  I do it because it is the right thing to do.  I never waver because I know I am on the right path.  I have faith that it is in God's Will, and that even if we don't stop the tyranny now, eventually they will be defeated.  Evil can only win for a season.  God's Victory is already at hand.

“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”  -- Matthew 19:26

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: