- 1) The Constitution Association recently filed a Writ of Certiorari with the United States Supreme Court regarding our lawsuit against Kamala Harris for being ineligible for office. The coffer for that is currently below $2,000. Donate at https://give.cornerstone.cc/constitutionassociation
- 2) California has a bill, AB 1078, in the works to force local school boards from not being able to determine local curriculum at our schools. It has currently been ordered for a third reading. If it becomes law I want to make a legal move against it. Donate at https://give.cornerstone.cc/constitutionassociation
- 3) California AB 583 seeks to extend the already in place infanticide law to allow the death of babies without a coroner's investigation to up to a full year. In plain English, California seeks to legalize the murder of babies up to a year of age. This also is a bill we seek to focus on. Donate at https://give.cornerstone.cc/constitutionassociation
- 4) We are seeking a new location for the Wednesday Night Class in Temecula Valley. We currently meet at Siggys on Jefferson Ave in Murrieta, but we don't have our own "room" and with summer coming the outside patio might get heated. A low budget means we are looking for a place that does not charge for the space, restaurants and churches tend to work out well, but even a donated classroom space at a neutral non-commercial or alternative site would be acceptable. This class has gone from originally nearly 50 people at a gun shop, to a dozen or so at the Republican Party Headquarters, to 25 or so at 412 Church, to less than a dozen at Rise Up Church and now less than a half dozen at Siggys. We need a location people want to be at, and we need to get the word out...otherwise I will need to shut down the class. Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a recommendation/suggestion for a new location, and how to get the word out about the class.
- 5) July 4 trip to Washington D.C.: I have been asked to travel to Washington D.C. on Independence Day to be a reader of the Declaration of Independence at the Jefferson Memorial as a part of a ceremony that is expected to get significant media coverage. ($0 raised so far) Donate at Paypal, or Venmo @Douglas-Gibbs-3 (last four of my phone number is 3975), or Zelle (email@example.com).
- 6) Next Contract for the KMET 1490-AM Constitution Radio Program. We need to raise $4,000 for that contract, which will last through November 2023. ($0 Raised so far) Donate at Paypal, or Venmo @Douglas-Gibbs-3 (last four of my phone number is 3975), or Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 7) My primary vehicle for all the driving I do for classes and events remains down with a dead engine. We need to raise about $4,000 for that (minimum) to get my truck back on the road. (About $2,000 raised so far) Donate at Paypal, or Venmo @Douglas-Gibbs-3 (last four of my phone number is 3975), or Zelle (email@example.com).
- 8) We are in the process of updating all of my websites and online presence largely for the purpose of expanding my constitutional message across the country, of which the work is being done by the people helping me through sweat equity ($0 up front). That does not mean funds for that are not needed. All of our efforts need support from patriots like you. If you wish to participate, go ahead and pay us a visit: Donate at Paypal, or Venmo @Douglas-Gibbs-3 (last four of my phone number is 3975), or Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Also, of course, I have nine books available for sell, and a few more on the way soon. At the moment, online, they are available at Amazon, but that will be changing once we get the new website going.
Post a Comment