Tuesday Constitution Classes
11:00 AM
Fallbrook
Tuesday Morning, 11:00 am, Fallbrook Constitution Class, Emmanuel Baptist Church, 911 E. Elder Street.
Lesson 2 Article I, Sect. 2, Legislative Branch
4:00 PM
Online
Online Mr. Constitution Class
Untold History Channel
https://rumble.com/c/UntoldHistoryChannel
For Past Episodes on YouTube before we moved to Rumble go to:
https://www.youtube.com/@douglasv.gibbsmr.constitut9148/videos
Learn about all of the classes at:
https://www.douglasvgibbs.com/classes/
A really good post, Very thankful. Write many more posts like this one... MM
Thanks for sharing the info. Keep on sharing, waiting for your next updates... MM
That’s a brilliant story posted. I'll come back to read some more. Greatjob!... MM
It’s always a pleasure to read this magnificent articles on this site. Thanks... MM
Satisfied with all the information I found in this article. Very helpful... MM
You made it so easy to understand.
Always love reading your posts.
I found this post very helpful and easy to understand.
Excellent content. The advice shared here is very valuable.
Great writing and informative insights throughout the article.
Thank you for sharing these practical ideas and tips.
This was a very engaging and educational post.
Excellent work. I appreciate the clear structure and examples.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
A really good post, Very thankful. Write many more posts like this one... MM
Thanks for sharing the info. Keep on sharing, waiting for your next updates... MM
That’s a brilliant story posted. I'll come back to read some more. Greatjob!... MM
It’s always a pleasure to read this magnificent articles on this site. Thanks... MM
Satisfied with all the information I found in this article. Very helpful... MM
You made it so easy to understand.
Always love reading your posts.
I found this post very helpful and easy to understand.
Excellent content. The advice shared here is very valuable.
Great writing and informative insights throughout the article.
Thank you for sharing these practical ideas and tips.
This was a very engaging and educational post.
Excellent work. I appreciate the clear structure and examples.
Post a Comment