Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Obama Calls Scott Walker "Foolish" For NOT Trusting Iran

by JASmius



Behold, the brittle, tissue-thin-skinned Narcissist at work:



I can't do better than Sera Wilson's retort:

Let me get this straight… [The] man that had ZERO experience on foreign policy before taking office and has quite literally destroyed U.S. foreign relations with our allies [and strengthened and emboldened our enemies] is throwing stones?

Yes, Sera, that about sums it up.  Because, you see, Barack Obama knows everything.  He is a "god," after all, and "gods" are, by definition, omniscient, remember?  And who the hell is Scott Walker to question the wisdom of a "god"?

That, folks, is how Barack Obama's mind works.  Remember when he said, "“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”  Why wouldn't that "excessive self-regard" extend to foreign policy?  He has utterly and deliberately FUBAR'd U.S. foreign policy - remember what he said his legacy would be....



....oops, sorry, wrong one....



....but it's Scott Walker who needs to "bone up on foreign policy".

The Wisconsin governor can, however, give at least as good as he gets:

[Barack] Obama’s failed leadership has put him at odds with many across the country, including members of his own party, and key allies around the world. Americans would be better served by a president who spent more time working with governors and members of Congress rather than attacking them. Whether it is cutting a bad deal with Iran, calling ISIS the JV squad, or touting Yemen as a success story, Obama’s lack of leadership has hurt America’s safety and standing in the world.

It is not, of course, a lack of leadership, but the presence of his anti-American leadership that is the crux of the problem.  Attacking governors and members of Congress (i.e. Republicans - and, I suppose, Senator Menendez), cutting insane nuclear "deals" with the mullahs, and openly aiding and abetting the jihadist enemy while insisting with a straight face that it is masterful counter-terrorism strategy is not a "failure" of leadership, but precisely who and what Barack Hussein Obama is.

But I suppose there are comments that have witheringly diminishing rates of return, for which LIVs and NIVs will simply never be ready.  Not even after the Obamapocalypse.



No comments: