Sunday, March 26, 2017

California Republican Assembly Convention, Fresno, Rundown

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host

I have been a member of the California Republican Assembly, through my local Murrieta-Temecula Republican Assembly unit, for a number of years.  For the last couple years I've been on the MTRA's board.  This year, for the first time, I was able to attend, and be a voting delegate at, the annual convention. I purchased a full registration including all programs and all meals, and rode up to Fresno from Murrieta with a couple other folks from my local unit, and stayed in the same hotel room with two folks from my local general area.  I learned a lot, participated in quite a bit, and then was nominated by my unit president, Bob Kowell, to be the 28th District Director, which would make me a part of the State's organizational board.  The approval was done by caucus, and I am excited to have yet another responsibility to help me accomplish the daunting task of influencing California politics, and perhaps one day flipping the State back to a right-of-center foundation.

I chronicled the weekend the best I could on my Facebook page, and so the following is based on that after the first two links are from this website:

On my way to CRA Convention


No comments: