Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Nothing Says Christmas Like The NRA

By Douglas V. Gibbs

As I pulled up early to my jobsite this morning, a fellow driver walked up to me with his Santa Hat on, and said to me, "Merry Christmas."

He then shook his head.  "Where's your Christmas spirit?"

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"You aren't wearing Christmas colors."

"Sure, I am."

I pulled off my blue camo jacket, and gray camo sweatshirt to reveal my green camo shirt.  "Green is a Christmas color.  Besides, I have my Christmas hat on, too."

"You do?"

"Yep," I said, pointing at my gray NRA digital camo ballcap.  "Nothing says Christmas like the right to keep and bear arms.  I have a dozen guns, and everybody knows it.  My home is safe for Christmas."

Suddenly, my friend's Santa hat was looking a little droopy.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: