Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Private Affair

By Douglas V. Gibbs

As we continue through this mid-term election year, it remains a top priority for us to be involved as much as we can. Recently, I had a meeting with Congressman Ken Calvert's staff, and I believe it was a success. Whether or not he will act accordingly is yet to be seen. We plan to make it a monthly meeting.

Tonight at a private function, I am one of three speakers in Murrieta where I will be accompanied on stage by Tim Donnelly, the Republican Candidate for Governor of California, and Dennis Hollingsworth, retired State Senator. Nearly a hundred people are expected at this event. Keep me in your prayers and thoughts as I speak to the attendees, in hopes of turning on some mental light bulbs in their understanding of how our Constitutional Republic is supposed to function, and how they can participate in the fight.

For any upcoming event, you can also visit the Constitution Association Upcoming Events page whenever you want to know what is going on.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: