Saturday, February 21, 2015

After the Events

By Douglas V. Gibbs

Both events were a success, we sold a lot of books, and at the Back to Basics Forum in Temecula the crowd I spoke to was wonderful and responsive.  What a great opportunity.

In Riverside at the Unite I.E./KTIE Conservative Conference, my good buddy Evan Sayet got a standing ovation, another friend of mine Father Josiah Trenham gave a powerful and well received message about the importance of the church being involved, and from what I hear, all of the speakers were wonderful.  I had five volunteers at the event manning a table for me, and each of them had nothing but great things to say about the event.

In Temecula, the Back to Basics Forum drew over two hundred people and its family oriented, Christ-centered, format was incredible.  The event has a lot of great potential, and I am going to do what I can to help them promote it even more next year.  The attendees tended to be of the homeschooling crowd, and San Diego County was well represented.  Next year we need to get the Temecula Valley folks in the door, too.  And, yes, I plan to be involved again next year.

Two great events on a fantastic Saturday.  I am blessed to be a part of so many valiant efforts to restore the republic.  God Bless the organizers, and participants.

Blessings,

Douglas V. Gibbs

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: