Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Complete Clinton Body Count

Posted by Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host

I knew that a large number of people have been killed for daring to stand against Bill and Hillary Clinton. I did not realize the mob-style hit list by the Clinton Crime Family was this long, and this extensive. I was tempted to put the list on my website, but number one, it's damn long and would interfere with other posts, and two, I didn't want to become a target myself.

Check it out while you still can. . .

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz4OG3ua800

How anyone could vote for Hillary Clinton, or even dare consider the Clintons for anything important, is beyond me. Both of these people, and the thugs they work with, should be in prison. . . or worse.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: