Saturday, September 15, 2018

2018 Liberty Dinner is Upon Us

By Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host

I am looking forward to this year's Riverside County Republican Party Liberty Dinner.

My involvement in the local GOP has increased this year.  I've been to my fair-share of Central Committee meetings, and I have been volunteering at the County Republican Party headquarters in Temecula on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays.

As a constitutionalist, I am jazzed that this year's keynote speaker is Graham Ledger.  Aside from Mark Levin, Ledger is probably the most sound voice out there in the media when it comes to constitutional prowess.

Like years passed, I will have a table with my books available for sale in the corridor just outside the dinner hall.  Also, if you have a VIP ticket, please join me in the lounge where I am figuring I will be able to get a picture with the One America News Host who is also serving as our main speaker, Graham Ledger.

County Party Chairman Jon Ingram informed me yesterday we sold out.  Every possible ticket was sold.  I am looking forward to a great event.

I will be posting pictures on my Facebook page as the evening progresses, so be on the look-out for that.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: