Tuesday, April 14, 2020

More Censorship Against The Truth

By Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host

I have been disallowed posting Political Pistachio links on Facebook.

Pinterest, and four other social media sites, have cancelled my accounts.

Twitter has issued me a warning.

Google no longer gives me decent preference on search engine searches (so Political Pistachio due to the Facebook thing and Google thing has dropped from 2,500 hits per day to about 800).

And now the platform I use for this site is beginning its censorship of what I put out.  On my radio program two weeks ago I posted an "empty hospital" image, and it has been cleaned away.

http://politicalpistachio.blogspot.com/2020/04/constitution-radio-false-apocalypse.html

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: